REAL SERVICE IS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP
Real service begins before a customer even makes a purchase and doesn't end after delivery. To help you get your project off the ground we offer project consultancy, system design, and product experience service that includes system training, product installation and commissioning.
Once your installation is up and running, our experienced service engineers
engineers are available in service stations worldwide. To keep downtimes to a minimum, we built regional spare part warehouses fully stocked with original parts for fast delivery.
We will train you in all aspects of operation, maintenance and project management required for your installation. As we said, we'll keep in touch.
| SUNGROW SERVICE STRATEGY
- Good service team and customer focused service engineers
- Factory trained and certified service professionals ensure the same level of service regardless of location
- Safety-focused employees that are properly equipped for every job
- Through comprehensive global service network ensures support where and when customer need it
| WARRANTY SERVICES AND PROJRCT MANAGEMENT
- O&M Contracts with uptime availability warranty based on a negotiated Supply Agreement or standard Service Level agreements
- Extended warranty (parts + labour) based on 5-year increments for a total of 25 years.
- Professional project manage to ensure the successful and timely project delivery
| ON-SITE FIELD SERVICES
- Annual Preventative Maintenance
- Local Repair inventory
- Spare Parts on site
- Engineers on site
- MV Transformer Maintenance (In case of MV solution)
| SERVICE REPAIR HUB AND TRAINING CENTER
- The local Service Center is our base for facilitating essential customer
- Sungrow Academy provides Basic and Advanced Training on Sungrow inverters to Customers and Service Partners
| O&M FOR SOME REGIONS
- Performance Engineering
- Power Plant Monitoring
- Energy Forecasting