Things to know before lodging a warranty claim
- This warranty claim form is currently only available for products installed in APAC countries (excluding China and India). For other countries, please refer to "Contact Us" link to contact our local Sungrow service team for any service or warranty assistance!
- Before lodging a warranty claim, please make sure that issues are not caused by external factors (such as high line grid voltages or wiring issues) because Sungrow only process the warranty cases related to inverter issues
- For end users, you should contact with your installer to check your system before lodging a warranty claim
- Once you submit a warranty claim with supporting documents (any documents and/or photos that can support your warranty claim), you will receive an email with an RMA number. Sungrow will process it within 2 business days and please use the reference number when you contact us to follow up the process
- Sungrow reserves the right to reject the Warranty claim if Sungrow is not satisfied that the defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials or the Inverter, Battery and/or Accessory is replaced without the prior consent from Sungrow
Sungrow Online Warranty Claim Form